Saturday, November 21, 2009

This is My Song in the Desert

All of my life, in every season, You are still God...

God never changes. That blows my mind really. The creator of the universes and the creator of my soul is constant. When I try to wrap my mind around that I just can't do it. My tiny human brain will never really know just how big He is and His ways are to big for me to grasp. That is what makes me want to shout praises to God because if He was simple minded like me I wouldn't feel safe. Just to know that He is the one who holds my future in His hands and that He is with me every step of the way I don't want anything else. Just His steadfast love. Because He doesn't change. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He is always going to call me His. I belong to the Almighty. The One who spins things in orbit, who created the birds in the sky, who set the boundaries for the oceans, who placed every star in the sky, who knows the number of every grain of sand on the beach, who gave His one and only son, His Heir, His everything, to call me HIS. Wrap your mind around that...Bet you can't...don't worry me either but isn't that what makes God SO awesome. (=

I have a reason to sing, I have a reason to worship...

2 comments: