Monday, February 22, 2010

Yesterday.


So, I intended on yesterday being a good day and it did turn out to be one but it was rough. I started of my Sunday like any other frantically getting prepared for church because for some reason I can never ever remember to set an alarm on a Saturday night. I woke up in a rush and ran out the door. I was just feeling icky from the start. It wasn't anyone in particular or any one specific event it was a catalyst of everything that has really gone on in the last month. A hard breakup, a friend who is in need, the continuing struggle with my Dad, stuff at home, not having a job right now and trying to find one, figuring out school, being in debt, the list goes on and on...I cried through church. Now, most of you know that I am an emotional person but this came from the bottom of my heart. Feeling so inadequate lately. That I can't help my friends let alone myself. That is a hard place to be. Kinda stuck in limbo. I am trying to stay busy and work on myself but even that feels dull. I just don't know what to do anymore. All I do is pray and wait and listen...but it is so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment