Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Matter of Importance




It is funny how somethings that are so important and that I let consume my life really aren't that important at all. I have reached a point in my life where I am happy to accept anything God throws my way because He is in control of my life. I can whine, cry, drag my feet but He really does know best. I, like many others, have been deeply effected by what is going on in Haiti. It breaks my heart to look at pictures and read news articles but I have come across some really powerful pictures. These pictures are of the Haitian people praying and worshiping even in the midst of the storm. It gives me hope. I love these people. I have never met a Haitian person before but I love them. I am reminded that my troubles just aren't the end of the world. That whatever is going on in my life is temporary. And that I am lucky to have so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment