Thursday, December 3, 2009

Top Chef- VOLTAGGIO BROTHERS!


So I am will be the first to admit that I am addicted to Top Chef on Bravo. I wasn't into this season until I found out that my favorite chef from DC, Mike Isabella, was going to be a contestant and then to find out the Michael and Bryan Voltaggio were going to be on the show. The Volt brothers grew up in my hometown of Frederick, Maryland. Well Mike Isabella was voted off a few weeks ago and I was really upset. Just because. But anyway, The Volt brothers made it to the FINAL. I am so excited and really hope they represent Frederick well. It is a small town with lots of spunk and I hope this bring in a lot of people. Bryan owns the restaurant Volt in downtown Frederick and apparently you have to wait weeks and weeks for a reservation. This all makes me beam with hometown pride. So excited for this finale it is going to be great. It also makes me miss home. My town is changing so much and I am not there to go through the motions. But I am really excited that this is all going on. GOOD luck to the VOLT brothers! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment