Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holy Smokes Batman, It's Turkey Day.

Wow, can you believe that Thanksgiving is here already?! I feel like just yesterday it was April and I was just beginning to fundraise for my trip to Macedonia. Where did the time go? I mean I just closed my eyes and all of a sudden it is November. This year as been well a trip thus far. I really started getting involved at PCC, I went on my first International Mission Trip, I gained friends, I lost some, some people still confuse me, and some God has helped me to better understand, I met my soul mate, who I never thought would come around, I have grown closer to God, I have felt Jesus more than ever. I have grown up. I am going to be 21 this year. I finally feel like an adult (only in theory, not practice, I will still play hide and seek and blow bubbles til the day I die haha). I have so much to be thankful for. I always feel like that phrase, I'm thankful for... never quite sums up how I feel about the people in my life. Through the good times and the bad times my heart explodes with joy and is filled to the brim because of the most amazing people.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for you. Thanks for accepting me for who I am. I love you.

    ReplyDelete